Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Kohler K-77686 Aquifer Double Cartridge Water Filtration System
Description & Highlights
Kohler Aquifer Double Cartridge Water Filtration System
Enjoy greater peace of mind about the water you drink at home. The Aquifer double-cartridge water filtration system effectively reduces contaminants including lead, mercury, chlorine, and pharmaceuticals in your cold water -- without compromising your faucet's performance. While many other systems use coal-based media filters, the Aquifer filter uses ground-up coconut shells, making it more eco-friendly. Under-sink installation is fast and easy, and the compact Aquifer system fits alongside garbage disposals and household items stored below the sink.
Kohler K-77686 Features:
- Two-stage water filtration and absorption system
- For use with any kitchen, bathroom, or beverage faucet
- Recommended for use with the Wellspring beverage and Carafe kitchen faucets
- Double cartridge system retains the faucet's water flow rate with no performance drop-off
- Eco-friendly coconut shell based carbon filter
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor, chloramine, particulate class I, lead, asbestos, cyst, mercury, turbidity, and select pharmaceuticals
- Includes Aquifer 2-pack replacement cartridge
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed
- 1.70 GPM (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 PSI
- Postage-paid recycling program for used cartridges to reduce solid waste to landfills
- Optional subscription service automatically sends out a new filter every 3, 6, 9, or 12 months
Kohler K-77686 Specifications:
- Height: 12-1/16" (bottom to top)
- Flow Rate: 1.7 gallons-per-minute
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Ground / Parcel
This item ships Ground or USPS. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. Ground or USPS deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping options, please contact our customer service department so they may assist you with options and pricing. Call 1-855-302-6628, M-F 8am to 6pm CST.