From peanuts to pollen, millions of people worldwide suffer from allergies, but what they may not realize is that their drinking water could be partially…
Cypress H630 Countertop Water Filtration System
Description & Highlights
Brondell Cypress H630 Countertop Water Filtration System
Using triple filtration technology, the Brondell Cypress Countertop Water Filtration System (H630) is both efficient and easy to install. Certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) this Brondell filter is also certified for NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, and 372. Running the water through three separate advanced water filters, the H360 helps reduce nasty chemicals like Atrazine and Chlorobenzene as well as pesticides, herbicides and other volatile organic compounds. Due to the complexity of the filtration system, the Cypress even aids in eliminating bad odors and tastes in your water. The Cypress can be installed in under 10 minutes and with the included faucet diverter it can fit up to 99% of home faucets. If you own a T-valve you can even install the water connection underneath your sink.
Three Stage Filtration:With included powerful Nanotrap technology
Slim Design:A compact profile allows for easy countertop placement
Fits 99% of Faucets:With the added adapters this fits most standard kitchen faucets
DIY Installation:Takes on average less than 10 minutes to install
- Model: H630Brondell Cypress H630 Countertop Water Filtration System
- Brand: BrondellCertified for NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 372
- Ergonomic pushbutton designNanotrap technology
- Quick and easy filter replacementDIY installation
- Gold Seal certified by the Water Quality AssociationContinuous filtered water
- Easily changeable filtersTriple-filter system
- Fits 99% of standard kitchen faucetsHelps reduce industrial chemicals found in tap water
- Compact, slim countertop designWeight: 4.8 lbs
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 10.5” H x 3.75” W x 13.5” D
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 3.75"
- Depth: 13.5"